Sunday, January 4, 2009

In the mind of a 6 year old.....

Last night at the Watkins house it was a little wild! The boys were playing Wii and I was bored out of my mind. When the boys are there their "big bro" turns into a Wii maniac also!! I decided to get on myspace and out of boredom I did a lovely little survey. I had only done a few questions when Ben hopped into the recliner with me! He had rudely been denied playing the Wii by his older brothers. He was so into what I was doing. He thought they were some important questions I was having to turn into somebody! lol. I explained what it was and asked if he would like to join! Well of course he wanted to... :)

So Ben and I both completed the survey. I typed his answers exactly like he said them. It would be 10,000 times funnier if I could have caught him on video doing this! The look on his face was priceless when I would ask him questions that he found to be stupid. And on the other hand he was very serious about some of the questions.

I hope you enjoy reading our survey. Its kinda long, but pretty cute! You will see into the mind of a 6 year old... but not just any 6 year old.....My little genius!!


First thing you wash in the shower?~ Christina-My face.~ Ben- my hair

What color is your favorite hoodie?~Christina- My new Bama sweatshirt, so Crimson!
~Ben- my gray one with white stripes

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?~ Christina- Sure. He’s my hubby
~Ben- nope.... lol

Do you plan outfits?~Christina- Sometimes. Not usually~ Ben- no

How are you feeling RIGHT now?~Christina- Tired....but enjoying time with my boys
~Ben- Pretty good. Kinda happy.

Whats the closest thing to you thats red?~ Christina- Ben’s sleeping pants
~Ben- my sleeping pants

Tell me about the last dream you remember having?~Christina- The other night I dreamed I was in someones wedding, but I was late and run in last minute! My hair was really long and gorgeous....so I knew it was a dream! lol.
~Ben- Pirates sailing and then there was a big giant guy and he was made out of stone and broke their ships. I can’t remember part of it, and then I got on a train and kept going... then I jumped off the train! (I think he might have made this up! Lol)

Did you meet anybody new today?~Christina- No ~Ben- no

What are you craving right now?~ Christina-nothing at the moment...I am craving being skinny...so I don’t need food!~Ben- Raymen noodles

Do you floss?~Christina- Not very much. But I need to.~Ben- sometimes

What comes to mind when I say cabbage?~ Christina- Cabbage Bowl
~Ben- Cabbage Patch dolls for girls.

Are you emotional?~ Christina- this time of the month yes..but usually no.
~Ben- yeah sometimes I get sad when my brothers wont let me play the Wii

Would you dance to the taco song?~ Christina- Whats the taco song?
~Ben- well maybe

Have you ever counted to 1,000?~Christina- Im sure at some point in school.
~Ben- No never

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?~ Christina- LICK- my teeth are sensitive
~Ben- Both..

Do you like your hair?~ Christina- Its ok. Im never satisfied with it... I change it a lot.
~Ben- sometimes

Do you like yourself?~ Christina- most of the time... but Im ready to diet
~Ben- yeah I love myself

Have you ever met a celebrity?~ Christina- Do you count Alabama football players as celebrities
~Ben- no..

Do you like cottage cheese?~ Christina- no no no
~Ben- Yes I love it! ( he can eat a bowl full....he has always loved it)

What are you listening to right now?~ Christina- Jake & Adam playing the Wii
~Ben- Wario on the Wii

How many countries have you visited?~ Christina- Just Mexico
~Ben- just the USA

Are your parents strict?~ Christina- they were kinda....when I lived with them.
~Ben- Granny, Christina & Adam make me mind!

Would you go sky diving?~ Christina- probably not
~Ben- maybe...but not over water.

Would you go out to eat with George W Bush?~ Christina- sure
~Ben- not right now...because Im full! (How funny)

Would you throw potatoes at him?~ Christina- Well NO. ~Ben- no

Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?~ Christina- my diamond
~Ben- the silver christmas trees

Have you ever been in a castle?~ Christina- no..~Ben- maybe at Disney World..

Do you rent movies often?~ Christina- no
~Ben- I think I have rented only one!

Who sits in behind you in your math class?
~ Christina- Well when I was in high school...I don’t really remember who I sat with. My senior year I sat by Laura, Heather and Hemphill.
~Ben- I don’t even have math class.

Have you made a prank phone call?~ Christina- yeah ~Ben- no... (with a smile on his face)

Do you own a gun?~Christina- nope ~Ben- if I owned a gun... it would be fake

Can you count backwards from 74?~ Christina- well yeah ~Ben- no

Who are you going to be with tonight?~ Christina- Adam, Jake & Ben
~Ben- Adam, Christina & Jake

Brown or white eggs?~ Christina- white please
~Ben- brown.... (Remember Adam used to have chickens!)

Do you own something from Hot Topic?~ Christina- I don’t think so. ~Ben- no

Ever been on a train?~ Christina- just around a park one time
~Ben- at Noccallula.....

Ever been in love?~ Christina- well of course. ~Ben- Im in love with the Wii

Do you have a cell-phone?~ Christina- of course ~Ben- no

Are you too forgiving?~ Christina- sometimes, depends on who it is.
~Ben- I don’t know

Do you use chap stick?~ Christina- Yes religiously....morning and night.
~Ben- YES..

What is your best friend doing tomorrow?~ Christina- going to church
~Ben- Rylie & Sydney are both going to church

Can you use chop sticks?~ Christina- no not well ~Ben- kinda

Ever had CREAM PUFFS?~ Christina- Yes.. Don’t like them
~Ben- I don’t even know what that is

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?~ Christina- yes.. It was over my head.
~Ben- no

What was the last question you asked?~ Christina- "Ben, have you ever had cream puffs
~Ben- "Christina, after church tomorrow do I have to go home?

What was the last CD you bought?~ Christina- Casting Crowns
~Ben- none

Boys or girls?~ Christina- If your talking about for children...I at least want one of each!
~Ben- When I have kids I want boys.

What is your bus number for school?
~Christina- I have no idea.
~Ben- 97??

Is your hair curly?~ Christina- it can be ~Ben- no... but my moms was

Last time you cried?~ Christina- the other day
~Ben- today...when the weight hit my head

Ever walked into a wall?~ Christina- yes
~Ben- no... I don’t think I have

.Do looks matter?~ Christina- No...because I know some very good looking JERKS
~Ben- kinda.. Lol

Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?~ Christina- negative ~Ben- no

Have you ever slapped someone?~ Christina- yes but just playing around
~Ben- yeah a kid in my first grade reading class. I just couldn’t help it. Lol

Favorite time of the year?~ Christina-Football season & Summer
~Ben- maybe....winter since its Christmas time.

Favorite color?~ Christina-Pink and Lime Green
~Ben- red, blue, gray and black..

Are you sarcastic?~ Christina- yes usually
~Ben- I don’t know

Do you have any tattoos?~ Christina- negative ~Ben- no

The last person you held hands with?~Christina- Ben probably ~Ben- I don’t know

Do you sleep with the TV on?~ Christina- we go to sleep with it on....but then it turns off.
~Ben- sometimes

Where was your default picture taken at?~ Christina- at my wedding reception.
~Ben- I don’t have one.

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?~ Christina- NO COMMENT....
~Ben- no

Do you like your life right now?~ Christina- yes Im blessed...excited to see whats in store for 2009.
~Ben- yes I do

How often do you talk on the phone?~ Christina- not much now that Im married...but I text!
~Ben- not much

What is your favorite animal?~ Christina- dogs
~Ben- maybe a white tiger

What was the most recent thing you bought?~ Christina- stuff at Walmart yesterday
~Ben- boiled peanuts

Do you have good vision?~ Christina- nothing to brag about
~Ben- yes

Can you hula hoop?~Christina- not great ~Ben- no..

Could you ever forgive a cheater?~ Christina- I guess.. It depends on the situation
~Ben- ? ?

Do you have a job?~ Christina- yes.... ~Ben- no not yet.

Can you handle the truth?~ Christina- yes ~Ben- yes

What are you wearing?~Christina- t-shirt and pants
~Ben- sleeping pants and t-shirt

Have you ever crawled through a window?~ Christina- yes
~Ben- yes...my paw paws camper window

2 comments:

  1. How in the world did you keep Ben still long enough to ask these questions?

    Hayden has a game monday night so what night are we playing wii????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh & cry....

    ReplyDelete