Monday, January 19, 2009

Lovin the 3 day weekend.....

I love sitting here typing on my blog when I know on a normal Monday I would be........
Just finishing snack, and preparing for my kids to change classes. I WOULD BE...dealing with my favorite little problem child for the next 45 minutes!!! The one that will say "Yes mam, No mam" to your face....but you turn your back and there he goes!! lol

OH.... Thank goodness for the holiday! And the upcoming 4 day week..!

Instead of being at school, I will be cleaning out my closet! I know my life is filled with so much fun! lol.

This weekend has been great.

Friday night~ Adam & I watched 3 episodes of HOUSE with K.K. (K. Tilley)

Saturday~ We went to Cohen's birthday party...it was a bowling party! It was lots of fun. I even beat Adam at bowling...... to keep from making you feel bad about your bowling skills.... I wont tell you our scores! lol lol lol JK. Im sure our scores would make you feel great!

Saturday night~ Went to Katy's Katfish with McKays and Pikes. The boys came to spend the night with us.

Sunday~ Went to church. Jake was baptized.... My mom and them were here so they came over for lunch. Ben also had a special visitor....his "FRIEND" Sydney came over and played between church times! After Sunday night church, we took the boys to Cracker Barrel.

So it's been a pretty great relaxing weekend. I hope that everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend. Hope you have a good rest of the week. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete